- Project Cost Control and Project Time Schedule Monitoring
- Geometrical and Geomechanical Monitoring and Control of the Constructions.
- Supervision of the E/M Equipment & Systems Installation Works.
- Control of Quantities Surveying, Certifications.
- Assessment of Contractor’s Claims.
- Implementation and Monitoring of Quality Management Systems.
- Control and Monitoring of Embodied Materials
- Supervision of implementation of Contractors Quality Control Programs.
- Monitoring of implementation of Contractors Health & Safety Systems.
- Control and Monitoring of implementation of the Projects Environmental Terms.
- Review of Project Registry data.
- Issuance of Works Completion Certificates, Participation in the Projects’ Handover procedures
- Implementation of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology.
- Materialization of Training Programs for the Project Owner’s personnel.